Pages

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Animation Advert

This is a photo of mine and Te Ari Jack's Planning Sheet

On my planning sheet I have 4 scenes full of what I'm going to create in my animation. 
Scene 1 - The police are trying to shoot the bank robber.
Scene 2- A little kid walks in the way.
Scene 3 - Police shoot the little boy and the robber runs away.
Scene 4 - The robber does some drifts in his car and crashes into the bank and dies.



Creating the advert.


WALT: create a 30 second advert.


SC

  1. Create a 300 photo shot  advert.
  2. I or 2 close-up shots on your character - portrait or close-up on facial shot
  3. Audience must know what you are advertising. Image and slogan must be provided.
  4. Movements of character or characters must be fluid, slower, more body movements shown.
  5. Add Title at the beginning and credits at the end. Don’t forget the music that reflects your mood for your advert.

My Reflection

The things that went well are: Videoing, planning, team work, building our characters, what we were advertising, creating our scene, following all the success criteria.
The learning that took place are: Learning how to video, make animations, using Plasticine, working as a team, using Stop Motion App.
I'm proud of: How it turned out for our first animation, How good it was, Mine and Te Ari's teamwork, Our movements were good so it made it look better.
I will improve on: Keeping my hands out of the way, making sure you can't see people in the background, Better looking characters, being faster to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Esmonde,
    Thank you for sharing the whole process of your animation, right from storyboarding through to your reflection. This is an excellent example of Learn, Create, Share that I will be able to share with other teachers and learners in the schools that I go to. Your title 'hooked me in', 'Should of Got your Licence', made me wonder what was going to happen. Your background looked fabulous and the music you chose was perfect. Your reflection was right, you need to keep improving on making sure your hands are out of the way. I would also suggest trying to keep your chromebook stiller. Thanks for sharing.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Esmonde, and Te Ari Jack. I thought the way you made that car move was great, drifting around. Your process looked really good as well, and like Tania, I enjoyed seeing you share it here. You might like to check out what else you can do on WeVideo to make you animated story even better. Catch you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.