Pages

Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Art Survey

Arts Survey

Describe your ability as an artist. What do you like about Art?
What I don’t like about art

I can’t draw to save my life.  I tend to rely on Google drawing and Google images to create art posters etc.  I do like building and creating things with my hands though, like when we had to use plasticine for our animations.

Describe your ability as an actor/ presenter. What do you like about acting/ presenting?
What I like about Acting/Presenting

I’m a pretty confident actor.  I enjoy expressing myself and I’m not afraid of being in front of a camera.  I actually think it would be pretty cool to be an actor as a career. We’ve had to do short films/skits this year for te reo. It was cool and I really enjoyed it.  

Describe your ability as a dancer. What do you like about dance?
I don’t like to dance because I can’t dance…..BUT I’m going to  start dancing because I hate not being able to do something. I think I’m going to give hip hop a go.  I’ve chosen to be in the dance group for our end of year performance so I plan on watching youtube videos and dance films to get some ideas.  I like that it’s another way of expressing yourself.  

Describe your ability as a singer/ musician. What doe you like about music/ singing
I don’t like singing too because I know that I can’t sing.  I feel like I sound flat.  I only like singing in Kapa Haka because they’re Māori songs and usually we just keep the same low note, nothing too high.  Plus, it’s a part of my Māori culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.