WEEKEND RECOUNT
Schloop! as the wet, slimy green stuff hit me. In the weekend Tim, Konrad, and I went to the falls. Also Gerry and her family were already there. “Ready?” I asked Konrad as we were getting ready to run and dive in.
“Hard,” he replied.
Firstly, Konrad and I dived straight in. POOF! POOF! POOF! Konrad and I were bombing one after another. “Show us a whippy, eh Konnie!”
“YOOO” Konrad jumped, the girls and I were in total silence waiting for him to hit the water. And then SPLASH!.
Konrad and I headed up to the top to get some slimy stuff to shoot the girls.
Then, splat, as the girls blind shot us. “You lot are gonna get smoked now” I yelled.
“Hahahahahahah” the girls wouldn’t stop laughing.
“Let the game begin” I yelled.
After a while Konrad and I had got a bunch of slime and headed towards the falls again. Then suddenly SPLAT, SPLAT, SPLAT. As Konrad and I got ambushed. Gerry, Sylvah and even Letisha were just hammering us with the slime.
So then Konrad and I shot off back towards the top, still remaining calm. “Come! We’ll make a big stack then go down and smoke them!”
“OK,” Konrad replied in excitement.
Getting, nearer and nearer to having a huge pile Konrad and I started getting pumped up.
“Ready Es?” Konrad asked me.
“Born ready bara” I replied, thrilled to go kick some butt.
“Please I surrender” I heard Konrad say to the girls. So I dashed out with some slime, chasing Letisha out of the falls and almost on to the road. Then I heard her trying to surrender. But no, not this time. “I’m not falling for your tricks” I said to Letisha, throwing my slime all over her.
Finally I heard Nana Balu yell out to the girls “Come on. Let’s go.”
“Yes” I mumbled under my breath.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.