Pages

Thursday, 6 November 2014

Bridge To Terabithia

My Bridge to Terabithia themed picture
Kia Ora, this is my first art attempt using 'Sumo Paint Art. This piece of art is based on the movie Bridge to Terabithia. Sumo paint is a very easy App to use, but to use sumo paint you've got to have a good IMAGINATION. I think it's time that you all know, IMAGINATION is the key to life.
Esmonde.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Esmonde, I tautoko your belief... IMAGINATION is the key to life.
    Good attempt with Sumo Paint App. Can't wait to see your next creation. Miss Simeon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Esmonde its Ronaldo here. I like your painting you have currently painted and the things that are in it, it makes me feel like I about to get my imagination back thanks Esmonde.

    Ronaldo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ezmonde I really like your Bridge To Terabithia I think that it is very nice to put it on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Esmonde, I really like your design. I think you've got a pretty good imagination. I hope this helps you to improve in your physical and mental learning.
    MANAWANUI OUT!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.