Awesome goals Esmonde if you put as much effort as you have for cross country you will achieve all the goals you have made and make your whanau and teacher proud of you.
Hello Esmonde, I like your goals they are very responsible. In the future I can see you as a KapaHaka tutor. I hope you set better goals for next year and achieve them as well. Manawanui, OUT!
Awesome goals Esmonde if you put as much effort as you have for cross country you will achieve all the goals you have made and make your whanau and teacher proud of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Whaea
ReplyDeleteCool goals Esmonde. Hope you improve on them. :)
ReplyDeleteHello Esmonde,
ReplyDeleteI like your goals they are very responsible.
In the future I can see you as a KapaHaka tutor.
I hope you set better goals for next year and achieve them as well.
Manawanui, OUT!